At the recent Domain Conference in Fort Lauderdale, ParkLogic released a sneak preview of what we are calling “ParkLogic Next”. We will be publishing a series of short videos featuring different aspects of Next over the weeks leading up to Namescon in January. It's something that we're really excited about!
About 18 months ago, we made the big decision to rebuild our entire platform and infrastructure from the ground up. This was one of the best decision that we have ever made. With nearly a decade of accumulated knowledge and experience from extracting the full value from domain traffic we are on the cusp of releasing what we believe is a ground breaking domain platform.
We had a number of goals in designing Next:
- Informative – you can now view different aspects of your data at the click of a button. Everything from Excel like filters to adding trend lines are at your fingertips.
- Actionable – you can make decisions from the data before you.
- Fast – we don’t want clients to have to wait for extended periods of time for their data.
With these three goals in mind we have now released a video outlining some of the features of the Next dashboard. The entire dashboard has been built by accessing our own API which empowers clients to also easily integrate their own variation of the Next platform into their own systems. There is no custom secret code....everything is in the API and accessible to clients.
Putting everything into the API is an important principle. It means that larger customers, registrars and registries can easily integrate Next into their own brandable interface. It also provides a huge amount of flexibility for domain investors who like both an online interface and one that allows them to get under the numbers.
A number of the features of the dashboard include:
- Adding trend lines at the click of a button
- Being able to see all of your data via a slider snapshot
- Instantly move data from a chart to a table for more detailed analysis
- View the breakdown between mobile and desktop traffic
- View top referrers, geo-split data and what domains made up a days data
- Excel like filter functionality to zoom in on the data that interests you.
- Everything exportable to a CSV file
During the next months we will be continuing to extend the Next dashboard and the underlying functionality that will make it the most advanced domain management interface in the world. We hope that you enjoy the first short video giving a glimpse of ParkLogic Next.